How do I return an item?
We strive to make sure you find your pajamas to be completely piggyrific! However, if you are not happy with the color or size of your purchase, we will gladly do a switch-er-roo (ahem, exchange) for you! If your pajamas are unsatisfactory or defective in any way, we will process a refund to the original payment method, provide you with a replacement, or provide you with a store credit. Please note, all SALE merchadise and OUTLET merchandise are FINAL SALE.
Here are some specifics to keep in mind:
- If the pajamas you receive are defective or unsatisfactory, please contact us at email@example.com for instructions for sending them back to the pig pen. They must be sent back to us within 60 calendar days of receipt to ensure a full credit or refund.
- If your pajamas don't fit right, please request a switch-er-roo (exchange) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 calendar days of receipt.*
- Please use your best pig's honor and be sure any pajamas you are returning or exchanging are sent back to us still new, unwashed, and unworn to ensure exchange or credit (keep in mind that pigs don't shed, but our furry friends do).
- For either return OR exchange, please include your original packing slip and paperwork, with the reason for the return/exchange clearly noted, in the package with any pajamas sent back to us... and be sure and keep a photocopy for your records! Oink!
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of pajamas once we receive them.
Again, please be sure you contact us within 60 calendar days if you intend to return your pajamas to us. Unfortunately, pajamas returned to us AFTER 60 days and/or WITHOUT contacting us first will not be refunded.
* For international orders, shipping costs incurred for exchanges will be charged to the original payment method.